About This Position
As a Freelance Brand Designer, youll be responsible for creating visual design assets that create a consistent brand experience. Youll apply your abilities in storytelling to make meaningful creative that engages our target audience across our marketing channels. Reporting to our Director of Brand Design, this is a fully remote, part time position.
- A multi-disciplinary designer with strong motion graphics skills as well as visual/digital design experience. In-house/start-up experience a plus.
- A master of storytelling through craft, composition, imagery, typography & color.
- Able to take a project from brief to execution, partnering & collaborating with business owners & creative leadership along the way.
- An excellent communicator who can explain design decisions & embrace constructive criticism as part of the design process.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, handling a variety of assignments.
- Experience creating engaging, scalable designs that span multiple marketing channels (i.e. paid ads, lifecycle emails, landing pages, offline assets etc)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite & Figma
Ellevest was built with a mission to get more money in the hands of women+. With a money membership that gives access to investing, banking, learning, & coaching & a private wealth management service, Ellevest helps women+ take control of their financial futures.
Ellevest was co-founded by Wall Street veteran Sallie Krawcheck. Sallie is chair of the Ellevate Network & author of Own It: The Power of Women at Work. She previously worked as CEO of Smith Barney & Merrill Lynch Wealth Management & as CFO of Citi. Ellevest has raised $70MM from investors including Rethink Impact, Pivotal Ventures, Valerie Jarrett, Salesforce Ventures, PayPal Ventures, MasterCard, Khosla Ventures, Morningstar, & Venus Williams.
Working at Ellevest
Ellevest was founded in New York City, with a thriving team across our engineering, product, marketing, client experience, investments, & operations organizations working throughout the U.S.
We place a major emphasis on building a team & working environment where people can succeed professionally & personally. As a team member at Ellevest, you can expect to make a difference through your work, to have a direct impact on the achievement of a very meaningful mission, to significantly advance your career trajectory, & to have room for fun & fulfillment in your daily life. We know that achieving a mission as critical as ours requires incredible talent & teamwork, & team is the most important thing to us.
In 2019, Ellevest was named as one of LinkedIns 50 Hottest Companies to Work For & earned a spot on CNBCs Disruptor 50 list of start-ups on the cutting edge of huge consumer, tech, & business shifts both for the second year in a row. In 2017, Ellevest was named one of Entrepreneur Magazines 100 Brilliant Ideas, & CNBC listed Ellevest as one of their Top 25 Most Promising Start-ups on a path to becoming tomorrows household names. We are working every day to make this a reality & to create a brand & a service that helps women reach financial equality.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.