We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. Were hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. Were the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners & guests.
What were looking for
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the primary development & execution of Sea Colony Recreational Association marketing programs. Sea Colony is the Premier Beach & Tennis Community in Bethany Beach, Delaware. The person in this position is responsible for coordinating marketing communications & marketing programs of all types to Sea Colony owners, guests & employees, as well as to local residents, businesses & community leaders. The person will be responsible for certain marketing content creation & development across a variety of media. The person in this role also will be responsible for the implementation of daily social media interactions on a variety of platforms, as well as assisting with the creation & management of Sea Colony meetings & special events.
What youll do
- Coordinate the development & implementation of marketing programs & content using a variety of social media such as cable TV, website, Play Book, the Sea Colony app to communicate to Sea Colony owners, guests, & staff regarding all Sea Colony activities & programs, which might include Sea Colony retail products, our Fitness & Tennis Centers, Aquatics events & activities around the property. Coordinate the development & communication of important information that responds to inquiries & importantly markets the Sea Colony community to its owners & guests.
- Design ads, newsletters, brochures, videos & interactive media to promote Sea Colony activities & events.
- Assist with conducting & summarizing surveys to clarify the needs and/or requirements of owners & guests to ensure Sea Colony services meet their needs.
- Manage the Sea Colony website, social media, app, & other communication vehicles, seek content to promote greater usage; respond to questions & comments, as appropriate, look for trends & possible concerns that can be alleviated in their initial stages; ensure historical information & past & current meeting notes & documents about Sea Colony are kept in the cloud repository & accessible by the appropriate constituents.
- Attend Board of Director meetings; coordinate and/or create documentation of the meeting & disseminate to Board, managers & committee members
- Work with Department managers to implement marketing materials that support revenue strategies on behalf of Sea Colony.
The skills youll need
- College degree in Marketing or Business preferred, OR equivalent direct marketing programs & communications with a variety of social media & related work experience
- Highly capable in Social Media, InDesign, Microsoft Office Suite, Wix.com for website work, Sony Vegas, Photoshop, & Adobe Creative Suite or equivalents. HTML experience is a plus
- Possess basic capabilities in video production & graphic design, & photography
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Also, able to multitask & work under short deadlines.
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience
Work environment & physical demands
- Availability to flexibly work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings & evenings as needed based on tasks at the time.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel, & reach with hands & arms
- Ability to stand, sit, & walk for an extended period of time
- Reach overhead & below the waist
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, & twist
- The physical demands described here are an example of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- based on qualifications & experience
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave & holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment & software youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture