Mode is continuing to conduct all interviews remotely. This role may be based remotely within the United States or based out of Mode's San Francisco office, depending on candidate preference.
Mode is a powerful, collaborative analytics platform designed by & for, analysts. Armed with tightly integrated SQL, Python, & interactive data visualization tools, analysts use Mode to turn data into actionable insights in one, central location. Simple sharing tools let people throughout your organization access dashboards tailored to their needs & explore underlying data on their own. With everyone analyzing & collaborating on consistent data within the same platform, every department is able to quicken the pace at which they make brilliant decisions.
At Mode, data protection & security is critical to what we do. As we continue to scale our security team, we are looking for a Security Compliance Manager to help manage & grow data protection compliance processes at Mode. You will work closely with Engineering, Product & Sales to ensure that we are meeting our compliance obligations to protect our customer data, & continue to make Mode a trusted platform for our customers & stakeholders.
What Youll Do
- Manage compliance audits & work with teams to creatively address control gaps
- Conduct internal audits & perform gap assessments to track compliance readiness
- Manage vendor security evaluations & perform enterprise risk assessments
- Be the point person for security compliance matters with customers & help with sales security questionnaires
- Develop collateral & documentation for internal & external audiences
What We Look For
- Experience working in a hands-on security compliance role at a SaaS company
- Knowledge of security standards & audit frameworks (e.g., SOC2)
- Relevant certifications such as CISA
- Alignment with Modes values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity & learning, humility & gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously & strive for a healthy balance between work & personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO & family leave
- Flexible work scheduleswe trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members & their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment & a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.
The base compensation range for this role is $155,000 - $180,000 to be determined by level.