AlphaSights provides bespoke B2B knowledge solutions to leading professionals in investment management, private equity, management consulting, global corporations & select non-profits.
Our 500+ employees connect professionals to the industry knowledge & market insights they need to identify, assess, & act on opportunities ahead of the competition. With nine offices across the US, EMEA & Asia, we regularly rank as one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
Even after 10 years of high growth, we see vast market opportunity ahead of us & are looking for people with talent, ambition, & entrepreneurial drive to join us in rapidly moving our organization to the next level, in both scale & service offering. Our new products & services provide an exciting opportunity for us to further grow our reach & increasingly become a must-have tool for ever larger numbers of global professionals. We now seek to hire a Product Marketing Manager to help drive demand for our full suite of products & services.
Based in New York, the Product Marketing Manager will play an integral role in shaping & executing the marketing strategy for AlphaSights products & services. The Product Marketing Manager will establish & own a multi-quarter roadmap for marketing & will work with the communications team to implement it on a global basis.
The Product Marketing Manager will need to quickly become an expert in the B2B knowledge search space, acquiring a solid grasp of our competitors & their products, as well as the motivations, needs, & behaviours of our client users across our audience segments. They will also need to develop a deep understanding of our full suite of products & services to develop a high-level marketing strategy for each audience segment.
AlphaSights is a pioneer in a new space. As a result, the Product Marketing Manager will need to be an original, creative thinker who can empathise with our users & help shape & verbalise solutions that meet their needs. At the same time, the Product Marketing Manager will need to be hands-on, execute concrete plans that drive results, & collaborate with stakeholders across multiple functions.
- Product launches & marketing framework
- Collaborate with product development team to develop product launch plans; establish a marketing framework & methodology for launching products
- Identify channels & touchpoints for effectively reaching audience segments
- Develop & codify the messaging, benefits, features, talking points, & other content for each of our products & services; establish a centralized & organized place for internal teams to access materials as needed
- Audit existing marketing materials; identify gaps & opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with teams to continually refine content
- Sales enablement
- Provide our Client Service & Sales teams with the client- & buyer-facing materials & content needed to drive demand for our products & services
- Collaborate with Operations & Sales Communications to ensure client-facing materials & content are relevant, accessible, usable, & effective
- Outbound marketing
- Plan & execute outbound marketing & communications initiatives to drive sales leads
- Collaborate with Communications to identify opportunities for content, events, PR, thought leadership, presentations, demos, & more
- Manage & execute the launch of campaigns, write content, & guide team members & vendors as needed
- Marketing experience: 5-7 years of experience in product marketing in a B2B sales organization. Strong marketing skills, particularly for sophisticated, time-constrained B2B professionals; experience in demand generation, social media, digital marketing, content marketing, storytelling, influencer marketing, & project management. Experience launching products, tracking effectiveness, reporting results, & refining to improve performance
- Curiosity & drive: resourceful self-starter excited to take initiative, drive things forward & deliver results. Naturally curious about business & drivers of growth; committed to truly understanding clients & users their needs, interests, sensitivities, career journeys, & buying behaviours to make the best possible decisions & guide marketing strategy in the most effective direction
- Communication skills: active listening as well as exceptional writing & presentation skills; able to synthesize complex information into compelling customer messaging & relay product & marketing plans to multiple audiences
- Interpersonal skills: high EQ, natural ability to build rapport with many different people quickly; gravitas to convey expertise along with the humility to accept feedback & others points of view in a highly collaborative environment
- Track record: proven record of achievement in professional, academic and/or extracurricular activities