Were looking for an enthusiastic, customer-centric Lifecycle Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the strategic development of our customer engagement & retention initiatives. The candidate will spearhead efforts to increase personalization to drive customer loyalty, strategically bolster existing customer experiences.
This person will oversee our various retention marketing efforts, implementing initiatives that build habit formation & foster deliberate customer behaviors that marry both emotional & transactional aspects of the customers profile. The role will offer a unique opportunity to build programs from the ground up & develop strategies that will help shape the future of our fast-growing business. Ideal candidates are strategic thinkers, problem solvers, experienced project managers & communicators who are highly focused on building meaningful & positive relationships.
What you'll do:
- Optimize & create impactful retention programs by supporting a well defined overarching lifecycle marketing strategic initiative/goal that include offers, content, & customer segmentation components
- Utilize data to provide recommendations & strategic insights to inform optimization & initiatives
- Develop, manage & execute testing initiatives to increase customer engagement & retention by leveraging our customer database; improve segmentation strategies through extensive customer insight analyses; monitor & capture customer migration across segmentation to inform future strategies
- Work well across different departments to be a vocal voice for the existing customer & coordinates all retention initiative logistics for timely execution by connecting with the Email Marketing Manager, internal business partners & external vendors
- Define & support the evolution of our lifecycle marketing programs & communications strategy
- Help drive customer awareness for new content, company announcements, upcoming food launches & any other relevant communications through personalization
- Develop & manage tools to measure & forecast churn, retention, & subscription conversion performance along with the strategic analytics team
Who you are:
- Bachelors Degree
- 6+ years of retention marketing experience
- Strong, data-driven mentality to identify key avenues for growth
- You are focused on data & deeply familiar with tools to support retention & CRM efforts
- You are comfortable using Google Analytics, Business Intelligence Tools, Looker & Segments - Personas
- Demonstrated project management, negotiations, & problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities & complete responsibilities in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop & maintain effective work relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent oral, written, & interpersonal communication skills
- Appreciates a quirky sense of humor
- A scrappy team player who is ready to hustle & pitch in wherever necessary.
- A passion for good, healthy food - but not afraid to celebrate with a big slice of cake
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, overnight oats, & chia puddings
- A dynamic, ambitious & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Lots of responsibility!
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.