At ACV Auctions, you have the opportunity to be a part of a fast growing automotive technology company. Our team is pioneering new technology & end to end service for the automotive industry. We are committed to making ACV Auctions a leader in the automotive wholesale industry. ACV is positioned to re-engineer the way the automobile industry buys & sells used vehicles. Our Teammates benefit from a relaxed, yet intense entrepreneurial work environment with the opportunity to have an impact on the companys results from day one.
What youll be doing:
- Serve as a talent partner & subject matter expert for your client teams.
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting for Product & Tech roles collaborating with leadership to understand, define, & build talent profiles.
- Execute against a very aggressive hiring plan while delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Create & execute on ways to identify & hire top talent using "out of box" creative sourcing.
- Leverage data to provide insights into the health of the hiring pipeline.
- Contribute to the growth of ACV's recruiting function by proactively developing & refining processes & serving as a thought partner for the team.
- Act as ACV brand ambassador by designing & attending events to engage relevant communities & attract talent.
- Build out a brand awareness market in both the US & Canada to help build out a talent pipeline.
What you will need:
- 5+ years full-cycle product & technology recruiting experience.
- Prior experience in agency & in-house recruitment in a fast paced environment working on 12+ requisitions.
- Experience using data to inform & influence meaningful changes.
- Experience developing a strong grasp of business context & partnering directly with senior internal clients.
- Success in finding talent that has impacted the bottom line in a hyper growth organization where role was 70%+ sourcing passive talent.
- Demonstrated experience as an effective talent partner along with examples of how you have influenced successful hires.
- Background & proven track record of developing creative recruiting strategies with a focus on building an employer brand while meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Proven ability to source creatively & a well established pipeline of talent in the mobile space of tech.
- Excellent communication & written skills for effective results.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat innovative culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.