Squarespace is looking for an Affiliate Marketing Lead to manage our Affiliate Marketing program. This role will have end-to-end ownership of Squarespaces affiliate program, including managing the relationship with our affiliate agency. You will be responsible for driving program strategy, planning/forecasting, measurement, & testing while working closely with our agency to guide their execution, optimization, & reporting. The ideal candidate has a track record of successful track record of running multi-million dollar affiliate programs, either at an agency or in-house at a brand, & has experience working with agencies to drive results.
Based in our NYC headquarters, this position reports to the Associate Director of Media & Acquisition.
- Lead strategy for Squarespaces Affiliate program, including setting objectives, planning initiatives, forecasting performance, & prioritizing opportunities for growth
- Manage the relationship with our affiliate marketing agency & guide their execution of the program strategy
- Serve as the affiliate marketing expert within Squarespace by sharing new trends & prioritizing opportunities for collaboration
- Build reporting that illustrates program performance & surfaces trends & insights for senior marketing & business stakeholders
- Develop & iterate on a process for providing updated content & brand resources to partners in collaboration with the Product Marketing team
- 5 years of marketing experience, with at least 2 years of hands-on management of an affiliate program at either a brand or an agency
- Experience owning agency relationships, including managing performance, fostering clear communication, & thinking critically about recommendations
- Results-driven approach to problem solving & prioritization, backed up by analytical acumen & a focus on achieving metrics goals
- Demonstrated success collaborating with cross-functional partners to develop & iterate on processes
- Ability to use data to tell the story of program performance to stakeholders in a range of functions & seniority levels
- Knowledge of affiliate management platforms (bonus for experience with Impact)
- Exposure to foundational performance marketing strategies, tactics, & metrics, preferably in a SaaS business model
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.