Who We Are:
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in todays most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, & The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, & more, both online & at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 alumni & counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent & spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloittes Technology Fast 500, & Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
We are looking for a Paid Marketing Producer to manage General Assemblys Paid Social Acquisition program. Youll join a small but mighty growth & acquisition team that works cross functionally with all aspects of Consumer Marketing & Admissions to drive leads & new-to-file email addresses for General Assemblys industry leading tech education courses.
Within the team, the Paid Media Producer will focus primarily on launching & analyzing campaigns for our Intro Classes that run both in-person & online. The role will own all aspects of the day-to-day management of the program (trafficking/set up, daily optimization & reporting) as well as facilitating creative & copy tests within the channel. The ideal candidate is someone who has had hands on experience managing direct response paid social campaigns, particularly those with rapid launch timelines & are segmented across multiple metros. The candidate should also be adept at reporting out to key stakeholders & be able to draw actionable insights from the day-to-day campaign performance.
- Support all media trafficking needs by scheduling & maintaining placements, rotation of ads, & creative throughout the lifetime of campaigns with proper link building
- Troubleshoot data & performance issues with the help of Paid Acquisition Manager
- Manage day-to-day operations of paid social campaigns including performance optimizations as necessary & ensuring pacing to budget & revenue targets
- Report on budget reconciliation, forecasting & monthly paid social invoicing
- Build & maintain weekly reporting for Paid Acquisition Manager & Senior Director of Consumer Marketing
- Oversee monthly creative refreshes & testing utilizing a clear hypothesis, goal & takeaway.
- Includes liaising with the creative team to manage creative briefing & feedback process
- Manage bids & campaigns in-platform
- Contribute to paid social strategy & annual/quarterly planning process -- including strategic recommendations & forecasting
- 2 years in paid social management ideally for Direct Response & Performance Media Campaigns
- A strategic thinker who loves getting into the weeds to solve complex problems, & who can synthesize large volumes of data to attain clarity & make clear decisions.
- Ability to take ownership over a channel & provide recommendations on best actions
- Proven understanding of ad tagging & tracking best practices & implementation
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify & solve basic paid social management problems with minimal oversight
- Experience working with quick launch processes across multiple campaigns
- Project management skills, a data-driven & detail-oriented approach.
- High proficiency in MS Excel, Google Sheets, Google Analytic & Facebook Analytics. Understanding or familiarity with Google Tag Manager & Looker a plus
- Prior experience working with a freelancer is a plus
- A great teammate someone who can collaborate, ingest good ideas from wherever they originate, & quickly build trust & mutual respect.
- A passion for GAs mission, & the ability to serve as a vocal brand evangelist.
- Action Oriented
- Intellectual Horsepower
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Managing & Measuring Work