We consider businesses our customers on Pinterest, as they play a big role in providing the content that helps people discover & save the things they love. Were looking for a motivated self-starter to join our Customer Operations team & help our global partners, big & small, get discovered by millions of people looking for things to plan, buy & do. Youll work directly with our customers to answer questions, solve problems, & youll take the insights you gain to our product & engineering teams to help make Pinterest even better. The work you'll do will drive a better user experience for our customers & ensure that Customer Operations is connected to the direction of our growing product.
What youll do:
- Manage technical support issues on a daily basis, including verifying issues, isolating & diagnosing the problem & resolving the issue across Pinterests business products suite
- Assist clients in the adoption of new products
- Partner with Product Specialists to represent the voice of businesses & help develop insights to improve the customer experience
- Author, edit, & maintain internal & external product documentation
- Participate in projects that help scale our support efforts
What were looking for:
- BA/BS degree required
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in a support role
- Experience with triaging & troubleshooting technical products / platforms (ex. ad networks, Google Analytics, conversion tracking, APIs) for business customers with a client service mindset
- Strong communication skills with the ability to comfortably interact with cross-functional partners
- Working knowledge of web development & common web publishing & e-commerce software; HTML, CSS, SQL.
- Passion for Pinterests mission, supporting businesses & improving the product experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Nice to have: working knowledge of web development & common web publishing & e-commerce software; Python, Kibana/Elastic search, Linux/Mac terminal