The Role: Marketing Coordinator, Growth Strategy
To spark delight through daily discovery, we make shopping an occasion to celebrate at Rue Gilt Groupe. Leveraging our deep digital expertise, strong relationships with 1000s of brands across fashion & home & an extremely loyal & engaged member base, our mission is to be the largest online, off price online fashion destination for the next generation shopper through our 3 brands: Rue La La, Gilt, Shop Premium Outlets.
Were looking for
The Coordinator, Growth Strategy will join an entrepreneurial, analytical marketing team focused on accelerating growth. As a member of the Rue Gilt Groupe Marketing team, the Coordinator will play a vital role supporting execution of marketing campaigns & new channel testing with various partners, collaborating cross-functionally to achieve results. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment & is excited by the challenge of working with internal & external teams to execute marketing campaigns.
What youll do:
- Identify growth opportunities within program & execute multi-million dollar marketing campaigns through digital & offline channels to achieve goals
- Collaborate with internal & external partners to implement marketing campaigns involving creative, merchandising, media planning, reporting, & campaign QA, in a timely & organized manner
- Analyze individual campaign performance to derive actionable insights to improve performance
- Produce & deliver post-campaign reports & analysis to all levels of management
- Find ways to standardize & improve work, so process is more efficient & repeatable
- 1-2 years professional or relevant internship/coop experience in digital marketing or a quantitative field
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics or other concentrations with a significant quantitative focus
- Exceptional organization & detail-oriented skills, & demonstrated ability to multitask across various responsibilities, stakeholders & topics
- Ability to communicate effectively & professionally both with internal & external partners
- Ability to learn quickly & thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Experience building & managing strong business partnerships, with a love for collaborating effectively across teams
- High tolerance for ambiguity with proven ability to drive to action
- An innovative, positive, & self-directed attitude
- Strong interest in retail, e-commerce, fashion and/or B2C marketing, new media & internet trends
Bonus points for
If youve got everything going on above, youre already a strong fit. If you have the following too? You earn some extra credit from us.
- Prior experience in e-commerce or retail industries
- Experience in Marketing, with a focus on influencer/content partnerships, campaign execution or account management in high-growth, test & learn environments
- Experience managing a budget & knowledge of P&L best practices
- Experience using BI/visualization tools (Excel, Tableau, etc.)
- Design of experiments & measurement in marketing
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other