Job Title: Director of Strategic Accounts
Reports to: Global President
Location: New York, NY
AVADO is an exciting & fast paced EdTech company; we help individuals & organizations grow with a Learning that works methodology; AVADOs vision is to become a global leader in online education. AVADO has established itself as a major player in the digital learning space having delivered training programmes to over 200,000 individuals & 2,000 businesses globally; including the likes of Estee Lauder, Twitter, Merck, UNICEF, EY, Metlife & Dentsu Aegis.
We have exclusive partnerships with Google, Tableau & the CIPD, building high quality digital learning programs and, with over 30,000 active students & offices in London, Singapore, Hamburg & New York. AVADO specifically helps businesses & individuals accelerate ambition in four core areas:
- Digital Transformation
- Human Resources
AVADO combines the proven experience of the category leader with the commercial understanding & connections of a progressive VC group, Blenheim Chalcot.
AVADO is recruiting a Strategic Accounts Director to support the planned expansion of the business, specifically focused on large-scale global corporations. This role will assist growing existing business & be seen as a key commercial position within the wider AVADO organization. The clear market opportunity is to drive B2B revenues to a level where they are more than half the companys revenues over the next five years initially within North America but with wider international ambitions. The Strategic Accounts Director will help drive this growth by being accountable for primarily managing a portfolio of high-value customers. This role will also serve as an entry point into a fast growth & exciting business for an exceptional candidate who has the potential to progress through the organization.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build, lead & maintain the client delivery team to execute a well-defined & collaborative strategy to develop & grow existing accounts
- Delivering revenue growth in line with overall client/AVADO plan & targets
- Creating compelling strategic account plans for the partnership between AVADO & the client, with joint objectives that result in mutual success & expansion
- Identifying opportunities to grow & expand AVADOs learning solutions inside the client organization, selling & implementing these
- Building exceptionally strong commercial relationships with our key clients & their wider companies
- Representing clients needs to the rest of AVADO (e.g. management team, Board members, product/technology team) to capitalize on learnings & ensure continuous progress with your clients & for the overall business
- Translating the clients objectives & success criteria into compelling programs of work, combining the use of AVADO learning solutions with whatever services & activities from our side / the clients side are required to achieve the objectives
- Driving implementation of the work required to coordinate these programs either doing/leading the work yourself or partnering with others in the AVADO team to get it done
- Seeking opportunities to expand AVADOs business inside the client
- Being part of the wider commercial team at AVADO, taking part in events, demos, marketing activities etc which help promote & expand the company commercially
- 2+ years experience in a management role
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in a fast-paced client-facing account management/sales or program management role, working with C-level & senior people in large companies
- Experience of selling & or delivering tech solutions into large organizations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Very strong commercial sales & analytical thinking skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Resilience & dedication to achieving challenging goals
- High IT & tech competency
- Desire to go the extra mile for clients & the business
- Comfortable in a high-growth environment, working at a fast pace & adjusting their course regularly
- An owner mind set youre somebody who will stop at nothing to help your clients & our company succeed
AVADO Learning is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Accordingly, we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, trade union membership or non-membership, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age or being a part time or fixed term worker.