Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right.
CLEAR is looking for a Senior Manager, Strategic Operations, supporting operational leadership across verticals to provide objective decision making, project management, business strategy & optimized member/employee experience. The ideal candidate leverages data analytics, capacity planning, project management, leadership, teamwork, & process improvement techniques as an internal consultant with a strong passion for service excellence.
What You Will Do:
- Be a key contributor to the design, scope, & PMO in partnership with Product Management for future CLEAR Lane operations innovation with a focus on capacity/demand planning, wait time modeling, & test design
- Use data analytics to identify & reduce friction points to create a consistent CLEAR experience across the network
- Lead field studies, observations, data collection, & brainstorming sessions
- Present recommendations & findings to leadership across the organization while ensuring effective communication of analytical information to non-technical audiences
- Partner across a variety of cross-functional teams such as Airport Operations, Product, Technology, Finance, Member Insights, Member Care, & Marketing
Who You Are:
- 6-8 years of work experience in project management, operations, and/or leadership in a consumer facing sector (i.e. hospitality, sports, travel, retail, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field (i.e. Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent)
- Strong conceptual, analytical, technical, & problem solving skills with specific experience in statistical modeling (Excel & data visualization experience preferred)
- Experience with capacity/demand analysis, forecast modeling, conducting field studies, & data collection
- Knowledge in physical environment planning & optimization preferred
- Ability to build key relationships & influence across the organization
- Professional demeanor- excellent verbal & written communication skills & comfortable communicating analytical information to non-technical audiences
- Indefatigability with continuous improvement mindset, comfort working in a fast paced environment, & willingness to assist beyond your normal day-to-day responsibilities
How Youll Be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $115,000-$145,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units