CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
The LMS & Engagement Manager is responsible for identifying, designing & executing strategies that promote employee development, engagement, career growth, & performance, primarily through the use of our Learning Management System. This includes the development of learning modules to address current & future business practices at all levels of Operations, as well as fostering company-wide engagement with our brand & culture through competitions & other activations. The Learning & Engagement Manager also facilitates organization efficiency by aligning materials & programs of various departments & mainstreaming communication with operations.
What You Will Do:
- Onboarding Training Creation, Development, & Enhancements Design, create, implement & update CLEARs Manager Training Program & Team Member Training Programs, according to evolving needs & new processes by working closely with Subject Matter Experts.
- LMS Design & Management Design & evolve the layout of our Learning Management system to ensure it is easy to navigate, stimulating for the team, & on-brand aesthetically & culturally. Facilitate navigation through the creation of materials & offering real-time assistance to management, as well as providing insight reporting to the field.
- Product & Process Launch Training Work closely with our operations team to refine processes, conduct tests, & develop training material to support launches of new locations, technology, & product updates.
- Evaluation of Employee Engagement & Satisfaction Help to create, distribute, & interpret surveys to our employees & management team to ensure we as a company understand the impact of our initiatives & the needs of our teams.
- Support NLO Programs Develop materials & host courses that support the mission of New Leader Orientation Program
Who You Are:
- 4+ years experience in instructional design, organizational design, e-learning design, or learning experience design
- Demonstrated ability to produce creative solutions to educational challenges from leadership to front-line training both online & in-person
- Mastery of Articulate 360 / Storyline
- Strong understanding of learning theory, design processes, & learning design best practices, & the ability to apply these to projects
- Understanding of web & mobile technologies & how they can help achieve educational objectives; ability to conceptualize major features of a learning product