AsMobility Products Principal, youll define & execute on all aspects of our new mobility products strategy, including managing & scaling strategic partnerships, analyzing effectiveness of new mobility products, & expanding the Via product & technology use with vehicle manufacturers, fleet owners & operators who are paving the way for the future of mobility. This role is based in NYC.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Own, define & grow a future mobility product line in a new market, adjacent to Vias core where the cutting edge technology can be leveraged to revolutionize transit
- Conduct extensive product, market, competition & obstacle analysis for new areas of transportation where sharing can bring about significant change
- Manage & develop client relationships from the close of a new deal through the launch & ongoing execution of service, translating a business agreement into a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Work closely with Vias product & tech teams in Tel Aviv to drive the end to end creation of new Mobility products
- Track & analyze data to evaluate & monitor all critical KPIs for penetration of the new mobility products space
- Leverage your understanding of Vias capabilities to inform the ongoing development of our new product/market penetration strategies
- Detail-oriented & thorough; youre a proactive self-starter who is able to effectively juggle multiple projects in a highly fluid work environment
- Have multiple years of experience defining, specifying & executing the creation of cutting edge technology products & services.
- A strong executor, you get the job done while keeping the big picture firmly in mind
- A savvy & tactful communicator with experience managing complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone & feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Enjoy travel & are excited by the dynamic & mobile nature of this position
- Have a Bachelors Degree (MBA a plus) & a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.