Pelotons IT organization is seeking an extremely talented Marketing Technologist to join our Enterprise Marketing Team. This team empowers business partners across the Marketing organizations at Peloton. This role combines business analysis, solutions architecture, product management, project management & internal support & training, adapting as needed to ensure the success of key initiatives. Your ultimate goal is to develop, deliver & support an integrated marketing stack that increases value the marketing team receives from each technology investment.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving Enterprise team at a global, result-oriented, fast growing company. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible & well-rounded individual, someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, & highly skilled at translating business requests into technical requirements, operating with a bias for action. Lastly, the ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of at least 1 of the following Marketing Automation Platforms (Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, etc..) & other marketing technology systems (Drift, Braze, Twilio, etc.).
- Oversees the definition of MarTech product feature sets & enhancements, partnering with Marketing team stakeholders to define business needs & use cases. Regularly reviews procedures & implements changes as needed.
- Brainstorms creative solutions to balance deliverables & resources with marketing business needs, contributing extensive & insightful knowledge of these areas to the discussion. Ensures that promising results are communicated to key stakeholders & translated into action plans.
- Act as a source of information on trends & innovation in Marketing Automation & Technology, bringing new ideas to the team for consideration.
- Prioritizes incoming requests from the Marketing teams, measuring impact & effort, requiring thorough analysis of circumstances and/or data.
- Monitors key metrics / KPIs & targets, developing plans to achieve those targets & proactively communicating progress to a variety of stakeholders. Periodically reviews metrics & targets to ensure alignment with Marketing objectives.
- Interprets or implements Company policy in a manner determined to be most efficient & effective under the circumstances.
- Proven functional knowledge of marketing, marketing platforms & point system solutions, demand generation, & lead management.
- Expert admin level experience of Marketing Automation Systems (Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, SimonData), Website Systems (Drift, ON24, Optimizely, etc.) & Engagement Channels (Highspot, SplashThat, Converter, etc.) or similar platforms with respect to provisioning, managing enhancement requests, & owning the day-to-day operations within each system.
- 5-7 years experience in marketing operations or marketing systems analysis, preferably in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of CAN-SPAM, CCPA, GDPR & related compliance requirements as it relates to Marketing systems implementation & management
- Familiarity of structural analysis, data modeling, information engineering, & resource planning.
- Management of full development lifecycles for software applications using tools such as Visio & JIRA highly desired.
- Intermediate skills in general office systems, equipment, & applications to support business needs (e.g., Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Project Management systems, etc.).
- Must be able to work independently & apply good judgment.
- Must be able to work within a team both as a leader & as a team member.
- Must be able to analyze, evaluate, & determine appropriate course of action.
- Must be able to convey knowledge to customers, peers, & managers of widely diverse skill levels.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Passion & drive for technology as a service & business enabler.
- Must be able to work in a highly dynamic & fast-paced environment.
Antiracism & Inclusivity: Peloton has made a commitment to antiracism
- Actively contribute to creating a more inclusive culture & environment at Peloton
- Actively endorse, create, & maintain antiracist policies & processes
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.