At Team Whistle, were on a mission to build a global sports & entertainment company at the dynamic intersection of media, technology & commerce that elevates & inspires our audience & community of partners. Every day. Every way.
We're growing fast & looking to add a talented Senior Account Executive to our staff. The Senior AE will represent Whistles media business in the marketplace, selling a portfolio of social & digital ad products including online video, sponsorships & integrations of originals, & custom branded content.
- The role, reporting to the VP Brand Partnerships, will drive towards a team & individual revenue goal & will be responsible for an individual client list. The Account Executive will be given the opportunity to build & manage their own business at a national level, overseeing all campaign executions with the support of internal teams including Account Management, Marketing, Insights, & Media Planning.
- The Sr. Account Executive will need to be a dynamic individual with a passion for generating new business & hitting sales goals while properly developing client & agency relationships.
- Manage a substantial account list inclusive of new business prospects & returning partners to generate revenue.
- Work with the VP, Brand Partnerships to send client outreach & to strategize around creative solutions pertaining to client meetings, RFPs, proactive opportunities, & on-going conversations.
- Collaborate with internal teams sales, marketing, account management, insights, programming, & media planning throughout all phases of the sales process (pre, during, post).
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- 3-6 years of successful digital advertising experience.
- Passion for sales & branded content.
- Strong interest in sports & entertainment.
- Enjoy the creative process.
- Outstanding communications skills.
- Organized, proactive & results-oriented.
- Experience with video media sales a plus.