About the Role
As the Manager, Sales Development you will oversee the Sales Development team reporting into our VP, Marketing. Our Sales Development team is responsible for generating pipeline through outbound outreach, partnering closely with our Marketing & Sales organizations to engage, qualify, & close business. You will be directly responsible for building out the team & driving efficiency into their operating models. Your core KPIs will be the quantity & quality of sales opportunities delivered to Account Executives, as well as total influence on closed-won business.
What You'll Do
- Oversee a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs)
- Hire, onboard, & coach SDRs to be high performers
- Own outbound lead generation & conversion rates throughout the sales funnel
- Predictably meet pipeline goals from inbound & outbound prospecting activities
- Identify target customers for SevenRooms through email, phone, & social channels
- Achieve monthly quotas for developed leads (aka: qualified meetings) & closed business
- Ensure team is maintaining active engagement through informed, creative follow-ups
- Work closely with Marketing to deliver proper messaging & identify the best targets to create an industry leading demand generation engine
- Think creatively about how SevenRooms products address market needs to generate interest & demand for our services
- Partner with Account Executives to identify qualified accounts
- Work with automation platforms such as Outreach.io & Salesforce, which play a crucial role in our data management & sales pipeline processes
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience working in sales/startups preferred
- 3+ years of managing BDR & SDR teams
- You are able to coach individuals on how to engage potential customers over email, phone, & in person
- Youre clear, concise, & accurate in your communications
- You learn quickly & are excited by new technologies, quickly mapping them to business processes
- You possess grit & dont shy away from challenges
- You have experience setting metrics for teams & holding them accountable for exceeding them
- You love hospitality & technology, & want to be part of an innovative software startup changing the world of hospitality
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries & flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, & pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, & unique memberships through One Medical & Perkspot
- 401k plan
We believe that when insight & instinct combine, people & businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service & marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel & concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business & manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, & it shows in the products we build & the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.