What is Slice?
Slice is the leading technology & marketing platform made exclusively for local pizzerias, making it super easy to order delicious, authentic local pizza anywhere, anytime. We serve the $45 billion U.S. pizzeria market in two ways: by providing a pizza-centric mobile & web ordering experience for consumers, & by empowering local restaurants with the technology, tools, & marketing to grow their business, while helping them compete with Big Pizza. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
Slice was born in 2010 & has quietly bootstrapped its way to building a network of more than 8,000 pizzerias nationwide.Ilir Sela, our founder & CEO, started the company as a passion project to help his friends & family in the pizza business, but he quickly saw a massive opportunity to champion these small businesses by bringing their bites to the masses. Ilir has since built an amazing team of operators, marketers, technologists, & investors all dedicated to making it easier for people to enjoy their favorite local pizza. Did you see we were recentlyApples App of the Day?
Yes, we have a pizza philosophy
We believe pizza is more than food it's a slice of life. Across the country, pizza is made by people who care about craft, history, & culture. We created Slice to champion the small mom & pop pizzerias by connecting those proud makers with customers who are just as passionate about their pizza. We celebrate pizza as the ultimate shareable food that brings people together for more than just a bite. So whether you call it a pizza parlor, slice joint, or pizzeria, we're here to help you order authentic local pizza, connect to your community, & live your best slice life.
Were growing our family every day so, if youve got a passion for local, authentic pizza & the drive to help share it with the world, wed love to have you on the team!
We are looking for a B2B Marketing & Trade Events Manager to join our growing Slice team. This role focuses on developing & executing marketing trade events, content, & campaigns that drive awareness among local pizzerias to the Slice shop platform & marketing tools.
Were seeking a high-energy, highly-organized person, who welcomes the challenge of modern B2B demand generation. Role will work across multiple functions & teams to produce memorable in-market & trade events, as well as coordinate & develop content to build lead generation & brand awareness. This is a highly visible position that will require close coordination with other department leaders throughout the organization.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate & execute in-market events & tradeshows to drive prospect engagement & new customer acquisition
- Coordinate & develop marketing campaigns across multiple digital platforms to drive customer acquisition, retention, upsell & new feature adoption
- Collaborate with other team members to develop new product messaging opportunities & customer value propositions that stand out across multiple marketing channels
- Create, map, & implement appropriate shop partners messaging journey with a constant eye on fine-tuning & building a leading pizzeria brand.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors degree in relevant concentration
- 2+ years coordinating & developing successful customer acquisition & engagement programs through events & social media
- Experience in event coordination with strong organization & project management skills
- Experience with Marketo & Salesforce is a big plus
- Experience working with creative/design teams
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Ability to story-tell & use copy & design to drive to a message & understand
- You see a complex challenge & you find yourself running towards it, rather than away
- Strategic & critical thinking you get the smaller & the bigger picture
- Passionate creative thinker who tackles blockers to deliver results
- Extremely well organized with a high attention to detail
- A team player with a fantastic can-do attitude ("no" isn't in your vocabulary!)
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Excellent listener, assertive, persistent & persuasive
- Willing to learn & expand technical skills (e.g. SQL, Looker)
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.