WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration, & workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, & we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud. Our Warsaw office is an incredibly exciting addition to our EMEA expansion. We're already in England, France, & Germany, & the new Poland location will act as a global engineering & product development hub alongside our headquarters in Redwood City, California.
As a designer working on Box Sign, you will be part of a dedicated design team focused on crafting the most powerful & modern e-signature solution in the market. Since its release on July 26th, 2021, Box Sign has been eagerly adopted by thousands of enterprises & will continue to grow as enhanced features unlock new use cases. Its an exciting time to join the team, & were looking for a designer seeking an impactful opportunity to shape the future of Box & how the world works together.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Defining the user experience for new & existing product capabilities.
- Participate in the full product development process from research to shipment.
- Spend time meeting customers & users to discover their needs & test both early prototypes & released features.
- Craft intuitive design flows, sketches, prototypes, & high-fidelity UI for products & features.
- Attend & engage in weekly stand-ups, team meetings & manager 1:1s.
- Work cross-functionally with our product & engineering partners, facilitate design discussions, & ensure design quality.
- 3+ years of meaningful Product Design experience.
- A portfolio of outstanding product work that showcases strong visual design, interaction, & typographic skills.
- Proficient with standard industry design & prototyping tools (Figma, Creative Cloud, InVision, Principle, etc.).
- Proficient in Design Thinking methods to validate & ship intuitive user experiences.
- Assess, communicate & complete project milestones with manager & team members in a time sensitive manner.
Additional points for:
- Experience participating in usability tests & design sprints.
- Experience using data & tools to inform design & product decisions.
Percentage of Time Spent:
- 60% design
- 25% research & documentation
- 15% meetings
- Design tools Figma, Sketch, Invision, Principle
- Project tracking tool Jira
- Design system Zeplin
- Version control system GIT
PLEASE SHARE THE LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO TO APPLY.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice. For more details on how Box Poland protects your information, please see our Supplemental Personnel & Candidate Privacy Notice.