The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
The Creative Producer will work closely with the Creative & Editorial teams & will be responsible for the production & logistics of photographic shoots for editorial features on all channels. This includes the negotiation & booking of outsourced locations, models & talent where appropriate.
This position reports into the Art Director & manages 2 production associates. Working closely with the Creative & Editorial teams, you will support their visions & help bring the briefs to life.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the production of outsourced photographic content
- Liaison with agents & artists on all production related topics including travel arrangements & logistics.
- Overseeing all suppliers to ensure execution of requirements as well as tracking of expenses, invoices & legal documents where relevant.
- Negotiation & management of appropriate usage rights for all original photographic imagery produced.
- Optioning & negotiation of the best possible fees for all freelance contributors for photographic shoot projects.
- Management of the production schedule of each photographic project including inhouse & outsourced shoots, including pre-production & postproduction elements.
- Manage the photographic shoot budget within the overall annual Creative budget with guidance from the Creative Director.
- Critical evaluation of creative briefs & troubleshooting of ideas to help ensure projects are achievable.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience working as a producer.
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Excellent organizational & time-management skills, attention to detail, & ability to juggle priorities & work in a very-fast paced environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Effective verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Contributes & works well within teams.
- Specific vision abilities required include close & distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception & ability to adjust focus
- Regularly required to stand walk, use hands/fingers, or feel/reach with hands & arms
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs