At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 10+ different countries across 3 continents. Our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal & we have launched facilities across Canada & have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
About the role:
We are looking for a data-savvy Marketing Analyst to join our Retention & Marketing Analytics Team, whose objective will be to support the fast & sustainable growth of the HelloFresh & Chefs Plate businesses in Canada. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Retention & Analytics, you will assist the organization with quantitative analysis of marketing campaigns, as well as performing deep dives to identify opportunities to improve customer retention. The ideal candidate is curious, analytical, & obsessive about delivering measurable results.
What youll do:
- Proactive analysis of performance & brand marketing data to identify gaps & opportunities for KPI improvement (acquisition, CACs, brand awareness, LTV, etc.), & work with channel managers to implement insights & push initiatives forward.
- Work collaboratively with other departments across HelloFresh Canada & Chefs Plate to identify retention opportunities, build out A/B testing plans, & complete post-analysis.
- Be a voice for the marketing analytics function, supporting the local marketing team in understanding new metrics & teaching foundational analysis skills.
- Work closely with our Global Marketing BI team to design, build, & maintain tools & dashboards for data visualization.
- Support the local marketing team with forecasting, tracking, reporting on key metrics, & target development, as well as helping drive the overall marketing strategic planning cycle.
- Assist the Retention & Marketing Analytics Team with review & scoping of data requests, as well as broader roadmap development.
- 2-4 years of experience in a highly analytical role in a top-tier company (bonus if youve worked in a Start-Up or in a high-growth environment)
- A strong business acumen & can translate insights into actionable recommendations that align with business objectives
- A data junkie with advanced proficiency in Excel & SQL, love finding the details in facts & statistics, & putting it all together for an actionable plan
- Intellectual curiosity: you always want to know the why & you go beyond the scope of a given assignment to get your answers
- Motivated by challenging targets & are keen to tackle both the big projects & small tasks in order to grow the business
- Highly collaborative & an excellent communicator: you distill & communicate complex solutions to a non-technical audience
- Strong project management skills with an ability to prioritize according to highest business impact
You are highly interested in learning about or already have experience in:
- SQL-based databases & tools such as MySQL, SQL Workbench, & Tableau
- Java, R, & Python
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh & Chefs Plate boxes
- We trust & support you - take ownership of your work & push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression & provide learning & development opportunities
- Awesome environment at our downtown Toronto office - work with fun, energetic, & supportive teams
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. We like to have fun & hold all-staff events for holidays, occasions, & milestone celebrations
- Were a social group even remotely - from team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays, theres always something happening for you to participate in
- Our delicious recipes are tested in the office, & you can grab a bite (or a plate)! Otherwise, theres a fully-stocked kitchen with snacks.
While our HQ is working remotely at the moment, weve kept the work-hard, play-hard energy up virtually!
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills & experience, & strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, & People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender & sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.