At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
With a rapidly growing business audience, its essential that Lyft creates a seamless experience for our buyers, across multiple solutions including employer, healthcare, & automotive. We are looking for a Senior Demand Generation Manager to join our team, reporting to the Head of Demand Generation. As a Senior Demand Generation Manager, you will work closely with Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, & Operations to lead the integrated life cycle marketing strategy to contribute to goals. Working closely with the team, you will develop & manage the execution of our demand generation strategy for all core Lyft Business segments creating pipeline for both new business & expansion opportunities, while managing a small team of talented modern marketers.
- Lead & mentor the Demand Generation campaign team members
- Develop the end to end lifecycle strategy (paid, owned, email / nurture, sales follow-up) in partnership with the team & Sales to drive pipeline generating campaigns
- Be the channel expert across paid channels & email / nurturing
- Run tests & experiments, track performance, & share results & insights
- Optimize campaigns to manage a portfolio of efficient channelsCollaborate with the Product Marketing & Brand teams to boost your campaigns to get the maximum value from spendLead segmentation strategy for campaigns to ensure a thoughtful approach to reach prospects & customers at all stages in the lifecycle
- 8+ years B2B marketing experience with at least 5 years of experience in demand generation or growth & 2 years managing a team
- Experience with Salesforce CRM & Marketing Automation
- Strong bias towards data-based decision making
- Team leader that can work in a fast paced environment & mentor team members
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.