--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health & safety of our candidates & our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews & new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI & public data to work for our clients, generating relevant & actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, & NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events & emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public & private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, & respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth & innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 & Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for Most Innovative Use of AI from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team & help the world manage risk in real time. Youll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, & have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
Youre a content marketing manager with experience managing content operations & B2B sites aimed at increasing brand awareness, engaging audiences & driving business results.
Youre passionate about UX & customer journeys & understand the critical role both play in converting prospects & establishing Dataminr as a trusted thought leader in the industry. You also have a test-and-learn mentality & a desire to continually evolve & optimize website content, design & architecture.
And, youre excited about the opportunity to join a high-growth technology company that is committed to leveraging AI as a force for good.
- Manage Dataminr website content & operations, including but not limited to: overseeing editorial calendar; publishing content via HubSpot; optimizing site performance & functionality (e.g., traffic, engagement, IA & UX); & governing web policies & procedures
- Ensure site content & assets bring the Dataminr brand & story to life through the effective use of digital content & design
- Partner with Marketing Operations, Digital & Design teams to: 1) develop & implement an SEO & backlink strategy that increases organic traffic, rankings & conversions & 2) analyze click paths to drive desired user flows & conversion points
- Work cross-functionally across Marketing departments (e.g., Product Marketing, Demand Generation) to create digital content & customer experiences that meet overall Marketing KPIs & specific campaign goals & objectives
- Monitor the performance of published content & leverage insights to identify opportunities for updates, SEO optimization & new formats and/or approaches
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience managing B2B sites & digital content, preferably in the enterprise software / software-as-a-service space (SaaS)
- Strong knowledge of the digital ecosystem & best practices for web design & digital marketing across desktop & mobile
- Understanding of content management systems (CMS) & web publishing (HubSpot preferred)
- Excellent communication, project management & relationship building skills
- Team player with the ability to work both independently & collaboratively within a team across geographies
- Self-motivated & able to juggle multiple, competing priorities with urgency
- Ability to meet tight deadlines & work in a fast-paced environment
Why you should work here:
- We recognize & reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, & passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning & development fund & professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave & 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental & physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation & health & fitness app reimbursements
and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.