Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. In just a few short years, by the end of 2017, we had exceeded $1B in revenue. We have become recognized as one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history! As we continue to take market share, we are proud of our record-setting achievements along the way. For 5 straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. Our customer-first culture & unrelenting commitment to innovation has earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide & has created a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, & investors love.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data. Luckily for us, this means theres more need for Pures technology than ever before - with solutions that deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical applications, DevOps, & modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Pure Storage is looking for a Channel Sales Manager to develop & manage the Reseller & Distributor relationships in the Public Sector space.
The Channel Sales Manager (CSM) is responsible for the recruitment, development, & management of the business relationships with Reseller & Distributor partners for Public Sector. The successful CSM will work in tandem with Regional Sales Directors, District Managers, & Account Executives to successfully develop & service all partners & prospects within their respective geography/territory. They will also collaborate with the Channel & Field Marketing team on programs & events designed to promote Pures product & drive revenue to Pure through partners.
- Manage a team of Channel Account Managers
- Create Strategies & lead team efforts to maximize sell-through of Pure products within Channel
- Manage & be the main point of contact for existing partners
- Aggressively drive partner to maximize sales & total partnership potential through sales best practices, training & support
- Manage sales orders & provide status to partner and/or manager
- Continually learning about new products & improving selling skills
- Communicate masterfully with partners on new product offering
- Work with marketing to drive programs & events to extend the relationships to new prospects
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues & products
- Attend & participate in sales meetings, product seminars, & trade shows
- Conduct contract negotiations & define & execute partner sales plans
What You Bring To The Team
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- Demonstrated experience developing Reseller andDistributor Channels in the Public Sector space
- BA/BA degree in business, marketing or software engineering
- Ability to assess, plan, & actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue & efficiency
- Excellent time management & communication skills
- A desire to drive change & evangelize new technologies
- Passion for post-sales customer success
- Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: Fibre Channel, NFS, & Enterprise Storage architectures
- Competitive attitude & strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company
Pure Creates Opportunities for Your Development & Career Growth
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development & more! Were here to change the world & we hope you join us!
Pure offers excellent benefits including unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes & employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality & Pure Vets, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind & body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.