Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Operations Performance Analyst will help collect infrastructure utilization, inventory & KPIs across the Technology organization. The analyst with help structure, normalize & store datasets to be used for O&I dashboards. Understanding data issues is crucial & proficiency in ETL tools is beneficial. Additional responsibility includes managing complex software development programs & projects from inception to completion. You will coordinate & lead the activities of multiple cross-functional scrum teams to complete projects in support of business strategy & objectives.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
General Data & Business Analysis
- Live & breathe data analysis & understand common problems with datasets
- Adept in advanced visualization, story-telling with metrics
- Familiarity with development methodologies, SDLC (Scrum, Agile, etc)
- Demonstrates expertise in Scrum/Agile best practice & applies this to the development, execution, & improvement of action plans
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Program or Project Management & applies this to the development, execution, & improvement of action plans
- Must have technical background to understand the key infrastructure products
- Must have strong quantitative skills & experience taking raw data & drawing actionable insights from it
- Ability to conduct research & independently ask questions from engineers, financial analysts & business analysts to come up with business requirements for software projects
- Strong communication skills including written, oral, & presentation abilities
- Demonstrated project management skills, including ability to prioritize, meet deadlines & follow through on completion of high-profile projects
- Proven critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity & fast change with an ability to adapt quickly & easily
- Must have a high attention to detail & accuracy in all work products
Software & Tools
- Extremely comfortable with Excel, MS Access & Analytics tools such as Tableau
- Experience in using & administering Microsoft Windows Server & Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with SQL Server & the ability to write out their own SQL statements to pull data from multiple sources preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot MS SQL Server database connection & performance issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of ServiceNow
- Manage software projects for sunsetting existing reporting systems
- Be the project manager for reporting automation project involving multiple stakeholders throughout the organization
- Build automated reports in SQL, Tableau, & ServiceNow
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.