About the right team member:
At ClassPass we believe partnering with companies who share our values can help thousands of more people live active lives. We are seeking an entrepreneurial, highly-motivated individual to help grow our burgeoning corporate sales channel, while supporting & mentoring a small sales team. They set the bar for the team by demonstrating strong sales skills, & arent afraid of striking up a conversation with someone they just met. They think outside the box, by iterating on a pitch deck, crafting a convincing email proposal or influencing stakeholders to close a deal. They are a natural leader & work closely with their team to hit targets each month & contribute to the growth of ClassPass. This role is ideal for someone with a player/coach mentality, who wants to take the next step in their sales career while both mentoring a team & maintaining their own pipeline.
- Successfully act as a player/coach for a small regional sales team, helping the team hit monthly targets in their territory.
- Deliver on personal sales goals & subsequently manage your own pipeline & opportunities
- Communicate successes & roadblocks to the Corporate Sales Manager to ensure the team is on track to hit monthly goals.
- Organize & vet both inbound & prospective partners to ensure the team hits its OKR
- Develop creative, fun, & innovative ways in which you connect & build out your relationships with potential partners & share across your team
- Research, prospect & sell potential corporate wellness program to potential corporate clients & maintain a strong close rate of corporate customers
- Drive through the full sales cycle for a small list of targets by making/sending introductory calls & emails, assessing & building the relationship, performing sales presentations & closing the deal
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to ensure successful corporate launches
- Maintain strong industry knowledge of the benefits & corporate wellness space, & craft ClassPass value proposition & positioning
- Participate in conferences, tradeshows & events as necessary
- Demonstrated B2B sales experience with a track record of relentlessly high standards & top performance
- Comfortable & confident interacting with a wide range of stakeholders, including senior-level management (internal & external) & mentoring a sales team
- Excellent research, lead generation, written & oral communication skills
- Expert at navigating networks & building professional relationships
- Highly organized individual with the ability to prioritize & attention to detail
- A team player & comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Resilience & an ability to overcome objections & obstacles with an openness to feedback, & dedication to consistent self improvement
- Technical experience in computer programs such as CRM systems, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree & 5+ years relevant experience
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.