About the company
Boxed is the easiest & modern way to shop for bulk goods. As a mobile-first company, customers can shop directly from Boxeds app on their iOS or Android mobile device, or online at www.Boxed.com. With Boxed, customers can have their household, personal care, & pantry favorites delivered conveniently to their home or office.
Our office is a dynamic, collaborative family of individuals. A technology company at core, we are a vibrant group of engineers, designers, marketers, & operations specialists with a passion for driving superior value & experience to our customers.
Boxed is looking for a Paid Media Manager, Performance Marketing to join the broader marketing team. Youll report into the Director of Acquisition marketing, working cross functionally with the rest of the marketing & creative teams to support acquisition marketing across multiple digital channels. In this role, youll also work with external agency partners to develop & execute campaigns, review & analyze campaign performance & partner on the overall evolution & optimization of Boxed marketing strategy.
Were looking for someone that loves data, analytics and, has a positive, can-do attitude, & thinks outside the Boxed.
- Support the Director of Acquisition marketing to plan & execute marketing digital marketing campaigns across paid search, shopping, YouTube & Social
- Own relationships with external agency partners to drive excellence in performance & overall program management. Develop & expand relationships with key strategic partners (Google, Meta)
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to traffic campaign assets, implement tagging & analytic requirements & report on overall campaign performance using external & internal dashboards
- Help establish & maintain documentation of key process workflows, requirements & timelines (both internal & external)
- Assist in the review of any inflight & post campaign data to support the analysis of campaign performance
- Other marketing workflows as assigned by your manager.
- Minimum 5+ years experience managing performance marketing campaigns, either in agency setting or as part of inhouse team at a B2C brand, DTC company or retailer
- Hands of management of Google platform investments (paid search, Google shopping, YouTube); familiarity with Social media platform technology, buying methodology & reporting capabilities
- Comfortable working with & interpreting data; ability to help support campaign performance reporting & analysis
- Experience using 1st party data to help strengthen campaign targeting & overall performance; familiar with processes & procedures around 1P data privacy requirements & restrictions
- Strong attention to detail, communication & time management skills
- Have a passion for performance marketing, content, social media & e-commerce trends.