Music does something to us.
Bliss, flow, high... call it what you want, but you know it when you feel it. Its when youre making music & youre in the zone. Headphones on, & its just flowing out of you. A deeper moment, with a deeper connection to it. Those moments are not ordinary. Theyre not everyday. Theyre transcendent.
Now imagine a world with more of these moments. Thats the world we believe in. And its what were here to create.
At Splice, we seek to empower all musicians to realize their creative potential & unleash it on the world. We do this by relentlessly serving them, evolving their creative process & developing opportunities for them to thrive.
What Youll Do:
- Improving our conferences rooms to enable an excellent local & remote experience
- Partnering with our People Team to ensure that everyone has a tremendous onboarding experience
- Ensuring that our network is well configured, maintained & highly available
- Improving the quality of our wifi experience
- Leveling up our systems security practices
- Leveling up our physical security
- Ensuring that all Splice team members are getting the technology support they need to succeed
- Developing policy & process improvements for our systems
What were looking for:
- Expert knowledge of OSX (extensive use + troubleshooting) & working knowledge of Windows
- Recent experience with all G-Suite products & features including Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, the standard admin console, as well as third-party admin interfaces
- Familiarity with Zoom Rooms & Slack
- Experience implementing & managing Cloud-managed security appliances
- Some A/V knowledge, particularly in support of off sites & conference rooms
- Excellent communication skills
- A pragmatic approach to your work & problem-solving
Its a plus if:
- You have previous work experience at a growing startup company
- You have an Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT) certification
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities & veterans to apply.