Calling all smart & driven Product Managers to drive growth for the largest retailer in the world! Walmarts mission is to become the best place to shop & save online. We are using cutting edge technology, a sophisticated omni-channel fulfilment platform & incredible customer experience to win the battle for e-Commerce dominance. We want you to take up this challenge & shape the future of e-Commerce.
The Pricing team at Walmart is responsible for platforms & algorithms used to price all items on Walmart.com. As a Product Manager on the Pricing team, you'll be responsible for setting pricing strategy, product roadmap & driving execution for key initiatives & features. Additionally, you be responsible for defining the success measurement framework (like improvement in price perception, revenue lift, margin lift etc.) & ensuring we have tools to measure cause & effect. The Product Manager must be able to use a blend of technical & business skills to navigate a fast-moving environment & deliver results. This is a high visibility role in which you'll interact regularly with senior management across the company.
Manager's Ideal Candidate Must-Haves:
- BA/BS degree & with 3 years of work experience
- A rigorous course of undergraduate study with preference towards computer science, engineering, business, economics, natural sciences, or mathematics
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to translate detailed analysis to a recommended solution
- Be technical understand system architecture & meaningfully contribute to building a robust tech stack (no one expects you to code, but you should be able to understand the tech stack conceptually, its strengths & limitations)
- Experience with SQL & data analysis