Company Description Job Description
BlaBlaCar is the world's leading long-distance carpooling platform - a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers & passengers in 22 countries.
The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together & share the cost.
With the recent integration of a coach network & a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility.
Affordable, convenient & user-friendly, wherever there's a road, there's a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar is launching a new business line that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As aNetwork Planner, you willbuild, monitor, analyze & improve the offer of part of thenetwork. You will need an understanding of the competitive environment & the market of the area of responsibility in order toattempt the economic objectives of the company.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Creatingmarket studies & understand the competition in the area by using the tools & documents produced by the Market analysis team.
- Definingthe line policy & build thenetworkof its zone (frequency, choice of intermediate stops, time schedules, connections / HUB ...).
- Monitoring the economic performance of the lines
- Estimatingthe resources needed to produce the offer (vehicles)
- Developing relationships with partners
- Definingthe budget of the zone (number of return trips, km, PAX objectives, cost / km)
- Promotingthe offer of the zone internally & ensure that all the necessary commercial means are implemented to support the growth of the lines.
What you will need to be successful
- Master's degree in transport, geography, engineering or business school
- at least 2 years experience in the mobility industry
- Skills in bugeting, building a business plan & negotiation
- Enjoy working as a team-player & learning from others
- Fluent in English
A few practical details about the role
Start: As soon as you are ready!
Contract: Long-term contrat
Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork & impact
Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
Free carpooling & buses rides to live our value Be The Member”
Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year & go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
Weekly Tech Demos
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & and any relevant content that you'd like to share, explaining why you'd like to join.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3weeks. If your application & profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for a to have threedifferent interviews.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.