Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a ((TITLE)) to join our ((TEAM NAME)).
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform & a relentless focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselvesone that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role:
((Write one or two sentences that describe the team the candidate will work on. Use We statements when talking about Oscar.))
((Write two or three sentences that describe the overall scope of the role. Use You statements when talking about the role.))
You will report into the ((MANAGER TITLE)). This is a remote role, you will work remotely in one of the following states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Washington. Note, this list of states is subject to change.
- ((Add 4-5 key responsibilities of the job))
- ((Each bullet should start with an action verb))
- ((List responsibilities in order of importance))
- ((This list does not need to be exhaustive, focus on the main or important responsibilities))
- ((List 4-5 basic qualifications (BQs) for this role.))
- ((BQs can be identified in the application - not assumed.))
- ((BQs can be identified without reviewing other applications))
- ((EX: 5+ years of experience in banking or Experience leading teams))
- ((Avoid soft skills like "excellent written & verbal communication skills"))
- ((List 2-3 preferred qualifications (PQs) for this role))
- ((PQs enhance the candidates ability to do the job but arent required))
- ((EX: Experience in a tech/start-up environment))
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.
COVID-19 vaccine requirements for in-person work:
To protect the health & safety of our employees, we require any employee conducting in-person work* to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date.
If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or protected religious reasons, please reach out to our Benefits team at email@example.com to submit an accommodations request.
*Note: In-person work includes: employees required to work from our offices (either full-time or part-time), employees conducting sales work in the field & employees conducting at-home or in-person visits with members.