Job available in 3 locations: Paris, Milan, Barcelona
Who we are at TheFork
TheFork is the leading online restaurant booking platform (app/web) in Europe & Australia. We are present in +12 countries in a mission to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences & our ambition to keep accelerating the growth of our category is steadfast. The sky's the limit & we need the best talent to help us on that journey.
We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working atmosphere. We do that via providing a flexible, high-demanding & caring environment where each individual has the space to grow & the freedom to succeed & make a difference.
These are our core values: We are better together, We act like an owner, We genuinely care for our users & customers, We believe in transparency, We never stop learning, Speed wins.
What you will do in this job:
As the Senior Pricing Analyst & Project Manager, you report to the Head of Monetization within the Central Marketing team. Your goal is to help position TheFork as champion of the category, by both aligning the value we bring to our customers (B2B & B2C) with the monetization of our current services & unlocking new incremental revenue streams. As simple, as challenging & as exciting as that.
In order to achieve this ambitious goal, youll be acting both as a senior project manager & a senior pricing analyst, by notably :
As a project manager
- Defining new monetization initiatives & assessing their relevance, be it for our B2B or B2C customers
- Leading & coordinating end-to-end execution of validated initiatives, in strong relationship with our countries & other central functions
- Working closely with all teams to identify & drive further optimization of existing strategies or processes, by leveraging eye-opening learnings from the field
As a pricing analyst:
- Performing strategic monetization analyses & leading pricing-related consumer studies to drive strategic decisions & actionable recommendations
- Supporting countries & departments through dedicated monitoring & understanding of local trends & performances
- Keeping a close eye on competition & external players to help teams gain knowledge & understanding of the market & its practices
In this transversal role, you are expected to continuously support & partner with teams across the organization: both the central & local Marketing & Sales teams obviously, but also closely partnering with Data, Finance & Product teams.. That will be key to landing our ambition in each & everyone of our markets.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor / Master degree
- At least 3 years experience, preferably in digital companies
- Proven track-record in pricing strategies & monetization projects
- Analytical & data-driven problem solver
- Advanced project management skills
- High level of personal drive, self-motivated & passionate
- Team player
Other considerations for the role:
- Language: Being fluent in English is a must. French, Spanish & Italian are a plus.
- IT: Expert level in Excel, but also Office/Google Workspace. SQL notions are a plus.
- Possible locations: Paris, Barcelona, Milan.
What we bring to the table:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary, bonus & equity
- Lunch vouchers
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym
- Health insurance fully covered by the company
- Dining & leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee & tea for free
- Well-being activities & benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.