Squarespace is looking for a CRM Lead to develop & execute our cross-channel CRM strategy. You will advise on tactics to support Squarespace initiatives & manage the scheduling, creation & deployment of various email & mobile programs. You will work collaboratively with the in-house creative team & other internal partners to develop best-in-class email content & cadence to deliver against business goals. You will ensure campaigns are properly QAd, all content renders correctly across various devices & that every campaign is executed flawlessly. In addition, the right candidate will have a strong technical tendency with a desire to improve proficiency with our marketing technology.
This position is based out of our New York headquarters & reports to the CRM Campaigns Manager.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if & when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Plan, implement & optimize CRM strategies across multiple marketing channels, driving engagement, retention, & loyalty across the Squarespace portfolio
- Build & execute email, push, & in-app marketing campaigns that deliver against pre-defined KPIs such as CTR, open rates, conversions & incremental revenue lift
- Execute multi-variant tests across multiple audiences to optimize channel performance
- Support cross-departmental initiatives by serving as a subject matter expert across the organization, providing consultation & best practices for CRM
- Partner with Audience Strategy, Engineering & Marketing Analytics teams on campaign performance requests & internal data needs for effective member segmentation, targeted content, & tracking
- 5+ years of experience in an direct marketing/CRM role, using multiple channels to communicate to customer base
- Strong knowledge of HTML & CSS for email design, overall email processes, & ESP platforms
- Solid project management background
- Well versed in domestic & international email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM, CASL & GDPR
- Passion for the Squarespace product & mission
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.