Were looking for a process-driven, detail-oriented & system-savvy Revenue Operations professional to join Asanas rapidly growing Revenue Technology & Operations organisation. This role will be part of our global Revenue Tech & Ops team, primarily supporting EMEA, through running & optimising operational processes & CRM system support for Sales & Customer Success.
Asanas Revenue Tech & Ops team supports efficiency, velocity, & productivity of revenue-generating functions at scale, through the development & optimisation of relevant policy, processes, systems, support, & data to help maximize the impact Asana can have on the world.
What Youll Achieve
- Serve as regional representative of the Revenue Tech & Ops team in EMEA, deepening communication, collaboration, support & representation between regions.
- Partner with regional Sales, CS & Marketing leads to identify & represent opportunities for improvement across system, tools, & process improvements.
- Flex across managing operational processes, as well as system & enablement support for the EMEA Revenue Team.
- Manage account hygiene program in EMEA, including account assignment changes, geo updates, hierarchy changes
- Streamline lead routing regional gameplan, including updates routing rules & policy
- In partnership with Revenue Strategy, administer quota update as needed
- Support Sales crediting processes & enablement as needed
- Execute ongoing bulk SFDC updates, in accordance with policy
- Manage monthly account graduation processes
- Serve as first-line of defense for systems & tooling support, including access rights, enablement, & troubleshooting SDFC
- In partnership with Sales & CS Enablement, communicate system changes/updates/improvements & support onboarding of new hires.
- Highly independent, motivated & excited to work across various domains in an evolving & growing environment
- Excited to understand the big picture & interconnectedness of process & systems, & not afraid to dive deeply into a specific subject
- Enjoys working cross-functionally through the details of resolving complex issues
- Not afraid to roll-up their sleeves, & thrives on seeing tasks through to completion
- Organized, detail-oriented, & efficient while being adaptable to changing priorities & comfortable wearing multiple hats throughout the day
- Equally comfortable interacting with front-line teams & technical teams across multiple time zones / regions & translating business needs into technical solutions
- Technical expertise in data tools & platform, & the ability to provide strategic & proactive guidance that sets the team up for success
- Enjoys a work combination of executing repeatable processes alongside supporting a variety of technical requests
- 4-6 years of professional experience, with at least 2 years experience implementing operations & systems for SaaS sales teams
- SFDC Admin Certification
- Previous experience working on SFDC integrations of systems supporting Sales, Finance & Customer Success
- Previous experience working on a high velocity, high output team like a support, SDR, or an inbound sales team with learnings to help build a similar program
- Previous experience working with kanban or scrum methodologies
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organisations & millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber & Vox Media. Our highly recognised culture spurs innovation & business results, & for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE & one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, & Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.