Company Description|Job Description
Do you want to be a part of a growing & energetic startup with a product spanning 190 countries?
Tradeshift is disrupting the enterprise software space in a big way. B2B has entered the Platform Era & we are leading the charge! Tradeshift connects companies of all sizes & provides them with the platform, network, & tools needed to develop apps & communicate in real-time. We are redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years.
Our Team Leads are responsible for empowering & managing the staff that are directly engaging with our users. Your team will look to you for product knowledge, feedback, & support to assist them with the day to day challenges they face in the wild. You will work directly with our customers, their suppliers, & cross functionally throughout our organization to identify & address any future, incident, or bug, that may arise. As challenges & opportunities surface you will be tasked with communicating this to your team & throughout Tradeshift as needed. You will own the front line support presence during the US shift & work within a global support team that has its hands in the operations of every customer account globally.
We're the Product Support team that's on the ground, making sure all of our users are getting everything they can out of the Tradeshift platform. We are looking for people that are inherently curious, know how to build relationships, & are ready to do what is needed to ensure our users are enabled to succeed.
We believe in empowerment & ownership by every member of our team. Each individual is autonomous, but expected to be present in the interest of our users & the platform. The scope of the customer support team starts at the initial engagement of the product & extends through the life cycle of every account, & the challenges they will face. You will bridge the communication gap cross functionalitywithin Tradeshift & do what is needed daily to keep our users alive & engaged.
- Provide end-user technical support & issue resolution
- Provide in-person customer service & issue triaging
- Administration, installation & troubleshooting of corporate hardware, software, & services
- Contribute to the employee onboarding & offboarding process in Tradeshift's global offices
- Coordination of corporate IT services/accounts, both SaaS & on-premise
- Participate in after-hours support & on-call rotations as needed
- Work with Office/People Ops on facilities-related issues & improvements
- Multitask & contribute to multiple projects
- Develop & maintain documentation of hardware, systems, software, & licensing
- Recommend improvements & enhancements to existing systems
- Technical on-site project lead for installations & upgrades of infrastructure
- 2+ years in information technology, customer support, system/network administration, or similar roles
- Outstanding attitude for customer service
- macOS/Linux/Windows workstation use & troubleshooting
- Google Apps (G Suite)
- Microsoft Active Directory & Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- SSO/identity management
- OSI switching & routing (Layer 2, Layer 3), wireless access
- Including: Cisco, Juniper, HP, Aruba
- Linux server administration
- Including: Debian, RHEL, etc.
- Mobile device management (Casper, SCCM, etc.)
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Fixed Transport & Communication Allowance
- Daily lunch & snacks provided by the company
- Extensive medical insurance coverage
- Optical & Dental benefits