As the Director of Platform Marketing, youll drive the positioning of Vias licensable on-demand transit solution across public sector transportation agencies & private sector transportation providers globally - raising its visibility & generating inbound sales inquiries. You will develop & maintain an in-depth understanding of the target markets for our Platform business & build the Platform marketing program in cooperation with the Communications & Growth Teams. You will oversee the strategy & execution of tactics & content including whitepapers, collateral, case studies, emails & webcast programming to reach the right audience at the right time - moving them successfully through the customer journey.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Build & execute the marketing program & team for the Via platform business
- Collaborate with the Partnerships Team (sales organization) to develop a plan that supports near & long-term sales targets
- Design, build, measure & optimize lead generation & nurture programs including full stack marketing collateral for the entire sales funnel
- Develop, test & optimize messages & campaigns across all channels (online, print, events) evolving plans based on results & changing needs of the business
- Collaborate across Growth, Business Development & Communications Teams to deliver collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, strategic communications & other assets that drive prospect engagement
- Identify & partner with external agencies as appropriate
- Provide support to Customer Success Team for client expansion & upselling
- Manage small team responsible for event marketing & trade show participation including the strategy & coordination around attendance, exhibiting & presentations
- Collaborate with, & ultimately own, Design Team for the creation of tools & templates
- Help craft & be accountable for quarterly metrics
- Conduct research & surveys to better understand consumer behavior & industry trends, publishing them to generate brand awareness
- 7+ years marketing experience including marketing to B2B/B2G audiences
- Startup and/or SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of the role of technology in the transportation market; experience in or exposure to the transportation market a strong plus
- Understanding of the state, local & educational markets & how to market to them effectively
- Experience developing, executing & measuring lead generation programs & nurture campaigns for B2B/B2G audiences
- Strong leadership skills & the ability to prioritize, delegate & execute in a strong team environment
- Experience working with CRM & email tools such as Salesforce & Pardot
- Strong writing & editing skills
- Detail oriented & deadline-driven
- Ability to maintain consistent pace of marketing activity
- Agile & flexible
- Bachelors degree with high level of academic achievement; MBAs & other advanced degree holders preferred
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.