The Project Manager will help drive the build-out process at new Knotel locations. He or she will partner with senior management to design, budget & manage the build-out of our new locations. The ability for the Project Manager to deliver is essential for overall customer satisfaction & will transform how we execute at a high level as we scale. Knotels team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality & tenacious problem-solving, & the Project Manager will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate & do our best work.
What Youll Do
- Partner with architects & designers to develop construction scopes of work
- Create estimates, budgets, timelines for project completion, & manage construction projects to ensure that milestones are met on time & under budget
- Ensure contractors deliver a high-quality product to maintain Knotels standards
- Proactively communicate risks & opportunities regarding constructability, cost, quality, & schedule concerns to internal Knotel team members
- Build & maintain relationships with internal team members & external vendors
- Provide constructability feedback during due diligence phase & through life of project to identify potential issues around unique building conditions
Who You Are
You are a keen, eager learner who turns every experience into a growth opportunity. You have experience in the design & construction industry & love everything from budgeting & negotiating. You enjoy spending time in on construction sites & manipulating Excel spreadsheets, & get energy from balancing these activities. You maintain exceptionally high standards for your work & environment, always looking for better ways of doing things. You would never say that something isnt your job, & you know how to balance hustle with poise in the way you conduct yourself. You also have the following:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A fearlessness about getting your hands dirty - literally & figuratively
- Deep experience in construction & design
- Experience with bidding tools, construction management software, & managing budgets
- A record of strong performance in academic & professional settings
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.