Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. With Appian, customers get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted & unified platform. Building the cloud infrastructure for the leading low-code platform requires agile, reliable, highly secure, highly scalable, & highly available systems.
Appian is seeking a Director of Public Sector Cloud Programs to oversee & grow Appians global secure Cloud programs. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead the build of Appians public sector Cloud offering & expand our impact to government customers worldwide.
You should be a leader in launching new software offerings with experience in public sector high security environments. You should have in-depth experience supporting US DoD customers from a technical leadership perspective. You will be responsible for the security & compliance of Appians public sector Cloud offerings, & should have a balance of management, compliance & modern cloud/PaaS/SaaS technology skill sets.
This is an exciting opportunity to expand Appians reach through a secure Cloud offering. You will help to set the direction of Appians government Cloud strategy, assist with setting the direction of new SaaS offerings for the public sector, & establish Appian as a leader for low-code automation in the public sector through these offerings.
- Lead Appians public sector Cloud program & help set the overall strategy & delivery for the program
- Responsible for security & compliance of government Cloud offerings
- Direct a team across product, information security, & other segments of the organization, including partners & vendors, to grow Appians public sector secure Cloud offering
- Maintain expertise of relevant federal government cloud security regulations, directives & industry trends, including FedRAMP, DoD & NIST/FISMA requirements, & align the DoD Cloud strategy to proactively address changes in the marketplace
- Evangelize & present our offering & Appians cloud strategy to federal industry organizations, publications & etc.
- Support the sales team in the solutioning, including implementation planning & pricing
- Experience with DoD cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Salesforce, etc.
- Demonstrated expert understanding of IL4/IL5 & FedRAMP High requirements
- Experience managing secure government cloud offering
- Experience serving as a senior technical leader for federal customers
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem solving skills & talent for identifying creative solutions
- Able to obtain or possession of a US government DoD clearance
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.