Aegis of Issaquah, an assisted living community, is looking for someone with a great attitude & passion for working around seniors. If you have skills conversing with people & serving fresh food- join our current dining staff in providing a fun & comfortable dining experience each day to ourresidents!
Aegis of Issaquah is located at 780 NW Juniper St 98027, in downtown Issaquah next to Target & Gilman Village.
This shift is full time, 6am to 2pm, working some weekend days necessary.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Set-up & clean-up of the dining room
- Serve meals to all residents in a professional, friendly, & timely manner
- Reports all unsafe conditions, incidents or equipment to dietary department supervisor or executive director immediately
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Check out this video to see why Aegis is so special!
What youll need to rock this job:
- Compassionate & a positive attitude
- Ability to work as a team & communicate effectively
- Attention to detail & excellent memory
- Be age 18 or over
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
- Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please respond to this ad with your resume or contact Ashley at 425-449-4982.