WHO WE ARE:
BaubleBar, a high-growth, data-driven e-Commerce & Omni-Channel startup focused on disrupting the Fast Fashion Jewelry Business, is located in the Flatiron District in NYC & was founded by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky in 2011. Our company's culture is built on trust, empowerment, & autonomy - our teams create what they believe is most important for the company's success.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar is looking for a Technical Designer to help create & design a competitive product line that supports the brands strategic & financial objectives as detailed in the product plan. Ideal candidates are entrepreneurially-minded self-starters with a demonstrated passion for beautiful design. The BaubleBar team is comprised of individuals who thrive on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems, possess the desire to dive in & learn in a fast-paced environment, & are considerate of one another. Interested candidates should work well in a flat organization, & excel at communicating with individuals across a diverse range of disciplines.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Translate out designers sketches into technical designs to be sent to our factories
- Document measurements, construction, fit intent, & bill of materials to meet aesthetic & profitability objectives
- Partner with our Product Development team throughout the sampling process to ensure designs are meeting aesthetic & costing goals
- Organize & maintain TP history for future optimization
- Communicates verbal & written content accurately & in accordance with deadlines
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Associate or Bachelors Degree in Technical Design or Fashion Design
- 5+ years experience in Technical Design.
- Excellent communication, organizational, attention to detail, time management & follow-up skills
- Expert in jewelry construction methods & optimization
- Adaptive to a multi-tasked environment
- Expert in Adobe Illustrator
- Must be a Team player. Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Proactive, professional & motivated attitude