At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, & eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who value ownership overall we do to create a product, team, & company that lives & breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Branch is hiring a Global Director of Sales Development for our fast-growing Sales Development Rep (SDR) team. As our first Global Director of Sales Development, you will lead 20+ high-performing SDRs & Managers across the globe. This team is instrumental in supporting Branch's go-to-market efforts. You will think creatively about getting the job done, continuously analyze data & results, & build seamless processes to facilitate it all while getting each of your team members to the next level of their professional (and personal) development.
As a Global Director of Sales Development, youll get to:
- Provide leadership, development, & training for our SDR team to hit & exceed monthly goals & achieve other defined objectives.
- Hire, onboard, coach, & promote top talent towards their designed career paths.
- Own inbound & outbound functions with SDRs primarily focused on outbounding.
- Work as a strategic partner to the Marketing & Business Development organization to optimize the sales funnel & help to develop demand generation campaigns/content.
- Evaluate current sales tech stack to manage the sales process & set standards for performance.
- Accurately forecast the Sales Development pipeline & proactively flag risk.
- Work with Sales Operations & leadership to analyze key metrics & optimize team performance.
Youll be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise sales with a proven track record of success.
- 3+ years of experience managing a high performing sales team; preferably with 1+ years of global management.
- 6+ years of experience working in a fast-paced technology/SaaS company.
- Capacity to hire, inspire, lead, & motivate team members & establish a healthy & collaborative work environment.
- Ability to understand, synthesize, & pitch Branchs platform & products.
- Proven planning, organization, & project management skills.
- Excellent reporting & analytics skills using Salesforce, Excel, & equivalent tools.
- Strong organization/prioritization skills & ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!