*We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere in the United States & will need to work EST hours to support our East Coast business. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in New York City. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you.
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes & industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, & retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, & the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, & BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, & offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany & Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the worlds top private cloud companies by Forbes & one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
Were looking for a North America-focused Solutions Consultant to support both our new logo & existing customer sales teams with selling our Performance, Engagement & Develop products. This position is responsible for ensuring that prospective customers understand the value of our platform, with an emphasis on process discovery, best-practice consultation, & custom solution scoping. We're looking for someone with a strong understanding & experience in the performance management space. Experience in the engagement vertical is a bonus. While the person will support both Performance, Engagement & Development deals, were particularly focused on improving our Performance win rates.
- Lead complex, tailored Culture Amp product demos in partnership with the assigned sales team members to customers throughout the sales cycle in mid-market & enterprise segments.
- Compellingly describe performance best practices as determined by industry standards & our People Science team.
- Be an expert on the competition & how to deposition them.
- Deposition performance competitors within your product demonstrations
- Tailor demos & talk track to beat competitions.
- Assist with pre-sales discovery meetings that lead to a complete understanding of the prospects needs.
- Provide executive presentations.
- Serve as a technical advisor & product expert for prospects & support the closing of deals through the sales process.
- Help to build technical documentation & potential enablement materials for critical platforms & integrations in partnership with the Revenue Enablement & Product Marketing teams.
- Participate in the RFP pursuit process with the sales & RFP teams to ensure alignment of solution scope/fit for the customer.
- Track product feature requests & meet with the Product team on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure the proper solution scope is built into plans for implementation
- Help with ad hoc special projects
- Strong experience in HR technology (preferably SaaS) working directly with People Ops & HR teams.
- Demonstrable experience with performance management & engagement processes & methodologies
- Ability to articulate value of an employee experience platform that encompasses employee engagement & performance solutions
- Ideally, prior experience in a customer-facing role responsible for technical discussions in a sales engineering, implementation, or technical account management capacity
- Ability to simplify complex technical problems high to low/low to high, i.e. you can get into the weeds when needed, but also know how to get yourself out of them.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognized as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work:
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital & in-person events
- Full usage of the Culture Amp platform to drive your development & provide regular avenues to share your voice on your team, department & the company
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if youre interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!