Sailthru is the largest sender of personalized email on the planet. But were so much more than an email provider or cross-channel marketing hub. Were committed to creating true partnerships with our clients, not just being another vendor. Working with some of the biggest names in ecommerce & publishing, we help deliver the end consumer experiences for billions of individuals globally across email, mobile apps & web.
Sailthru is proud to be part of the CM Group, a world-class portfolio of technology products including Campaign Monitor, Deliver, Emma, Liveclicker, & Vuture. Our mission is to be the most respected, fastest growing marketing technology company in the world. We have teams all over the globe from NYC to San Francisco to London to New Zealand making it a reality.
Sailthru is seeking an Enterprise Sales Director to join our New York Office. As an individual contributor on our collaborative sales team, you'll take a consultative & value-based selling approach in building revenue-generating relationships with C-level marketing leaders. This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredibly talented & high performing organization which is passionate about providing our customers with an innovative, market leading suite of products & solutions.
The right candidate enjoys challenging the status quo & has shown success navigating & closing complex & technical sales cycles in competitive markets, ideally within MarTech. Additionally, s/he has resilience, perseverance, & the innate ability to adapt & thrive in a fast-paced & fluid workplace.
What You'll Do
- Manage pipeline, create & execute account strategies, close enterprise-level deals & manage strategic market expansion in your territory for our award-winning & leading marketing solutions.
- Develop & establish a strategy for selling directly to targeted key accounts & new prospects across ecommerce & media industries.
- Develop an Enterprise Account Plan for each strategic account, then drive the execution of that plan to success.
- Engage with C-level Marketers to position Sailthrus strategic market differentiators & orchestrate all necessary resources to closure.
- Manage, forecast & lead your sales activity/pipeline in Salesforce to meet bookings targets & company goals.
- Present solutions using appropriate sales approaches & techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations & efforts.
- Work collaboratively with Sailthru client services organization to ensure successful implementation of customer solutions.
You possess intelligence & technical aptitude to position the benefits of our products, as well as the strategic mindset to drive & execute complex enterprise sales processes. In addition, you have proven success selling complex B2B SaaS solutions to C-level executives.
- 4-8 years experience in SaaS sales (preferably Enterprise Digital Marketing Solutions).
- Carried & exceeded quotas of $1M+ (consistent earnings over-achievement in past roles).
- Consultative sales style with the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Consistent track record of success, closing complex & technical sales in highly competitive markets.
- Extraordinary commitment to accurately tracking all customer engagement & activity through the use of Salesforce.
- Strong project management & negotiation skills.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university; with strong academic achievement.
Sailthru is an equal opportunity employer & we deeply value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.