Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, & brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquares platform includes Attribution, Audience, Pinpoint, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Visits. As the industrys first & only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions those that exist today & those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date, building a phones-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest world
About the Team:
The HR Team is made of a group of diverse dynamic individuals who bring a variety of areas of expertise to the table. As a member of the Foursquare HR Team, you will partner with cross-functional teams to assist in creating & maintaining a dynamic workplace built on inclusivity, strategy & innovation. You will be passionate about our Core Values & our commitment to making sure that we are incorporating our values in every aspect of our Corporate culture.
About the Role:
Payroll, benefits & compensation are critical pieces of an employees happiness & success here at Foursquare. We are seeking a high performing, data-driven & results-oriented Total Rewards Manager to join our HR team, to continue investing deeply in our people. This position will report to our VP, Human Resources, & will be responsible for payroll processing, compensation analysis & management of employee benefits. In addition to the above responsibilities, you will:
- Execute timely & accurate processing of payroll & direct deposits for approximately 350+ exempt & nonexempt employees & contractors both domestically & internationally; Process supplemental payroll & any out of sequence checks such as separations & corrections
- Maintain ADP WorkForce Now payroll system by managing, analyzing & auditing data from various sources (including, but not limited to: internal portals, tax authorities, ancillary medical benefits, benefit enrollment systems, retirement portals, COBRA, etc.)
- Work with Finance to coordinate documentation, reporting, & ensure accuracy of commission & bonus plan payments; support the annual benefit open enrollment, merit & bonus programs
- Ensure all local, state & federal governmental requirements are met, such as taxes & withholdings. Prepare, review & file quarterly/annual payroll tax reports & W2s
- Respond timely to payroll requests & resolve employee issues, including wage garnishments, EDD questionnaires, verifications of employment
- Manage 401K activities & interact directly with the 401K provider to ensure proper handling of employees enrollment, loans, repayments, distributions, rollovers, & payroll contributions; provide yearly census & compliance testing to 401K provider; assist with year-end filing of Form 5500
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, & local laws regarding benefits & compensation
- Support the VP, Human Resources with compensation information, analyses & strategic recommendations & assist with compensation planning cycle; Participate in salary surveys to ensure compensation objectives are achieved
- Minimum 4+ years experience in a benefits/total rewards role with 2-3 years of payroll processing experience including familiarity with both salaried & hourly employees.
- Ideal candidate will have deep expertise in benefits design & negotiation, 401(k) & stock/equity plans
- Must be a team player & boast, can do attitude, & be able to forge great relationships both within & outside the HR team
- An ideal candidate will also have a practical, business-oriented approach to problem solving & thrive in fast-paced environment, tempered by an appreciation of complexity & risk
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in working through complex transactions, with the ability to analyze, problem solve & communicate observations & recommendations
- Advanced Excel skills required (critical to success in the position); experience with ADP a plus
- High acumen around critical thinking & organization
- A proactive approach to communication, analysis & problem solving
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.