Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Mailchimp Design is a multi-disciplinary department comprised of brand design, product design, design operations, & portfolio design. We work cross functionally with just about every team from marketing to product to culture to deliver a unified customer experience & make things feel like Mailchimp.
The Design team makes a meaningful impact on the Mailchimp brand & shapes the perception of our products. We're looking for a Mid Level Designer to join the Brand Design team, our internal creative group. This role will collaborate with other designers & our studio team to execute projects that make being a Mailchimp employee a wonderful experience, as well as with our marketing team, & external agencies on public-facing projects that support the companys goals. An ideal candidate is an excellent communicator & collaborator whos able to work independently & in a team setting. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce & the people they work withand we love a good sense of humor & positive attitude, too.
What you'll do:|
- Handle & execute digital & print projects in compliance with brand standards
- Translate creative briefs into design assets & systems that meet business goals as defined by brand & marketing managers
- Collaborate with designers, writers, photographers, illustrators, motion designers, videographers, producers, agencies, & project managers to deliver beautiful & communicative design.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Online portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking & a variety of projects
- Excellent typography & layout skills
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to think through design problems & arrive at elegant solutions
- Ability to both give feedback & take direction
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Comfortable collaborating as well as working independently
- A clean, polished style with an eye for detail