Phreesia is looking for a Product Manager, Integration to join our growing team!
As a Product Manager, you will be supporting the full product life cycle. This includes listening to our clients, understanding the market & competitors, driving product innovation, defining user requirements & executing on a product release.
As a Product Manager at Phreesia, you will be working closely with our clients & internal stakeholders to build meaningful healthcare applications with a focus on integration products. You will collaborate with our product management, engineering, operations, marketing & sales teams to bring innovative healthcare products to market. The ideal candidate will be a good communicator, a great problem solver, will be able to work with cross-functional teams, & will demonstrate strong leadership abilities & the desire to learn.
What Youll Do:
- Work within the product team to ensure the overall success of a portfolio of integration products
- Be a product champion within our company and for our clients
- Develop detailed product requirements & translate into user stories for implementation by engineering
- Drive product go to market strategies and execute on these plans with the support of product marketing
- Build business cases for new features & feature enhancements by collaborating with product marketing, sales, & operations groups
- Provide product support and training to sales and operations teams
What You'll Bring:
- Experience in product management, product design, or customer success.
- Strong organization & project management skills
- Solid negotiation & vendor management experience
- Ability to thrive under pressure & function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing strong leadership skills & managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Deep interest in user experience, creating & analyzing products
- Solid understanding of the agile development methodology.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, written and oral communication skills.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office setup stipend
- Mobile phone stipends & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.