Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Our Financial Services team develops innovative financial technology products across business-to-business payments, banking & lending services for use by Tradeshift's customers all across the world. We innovate within existing & entirely new Financial Services concepts & also deliver pivotal infrastructure enabling other applications: Our payments services allow businesses all over the world to send & receive money. Our financing solutions allow trading entities fast access to affordable capital. We enable global commerce by removing complexity within cross-border transactions & trade finance.
Join Tradeshift & help us redefine supply chain finance.
We are seeking a Senior Director to drive the go-to-market strategy & execution of Tradeshift's Early Payments finance business. The best candidate for this position will be someone with a deep knowledge of supply chain financing & working capital management. Tradeshift is looking for a thought leader with a vision of where this market is headed in the next 5-10 years & an understanding of how Tradeshift is positioned to unlock the opportunity in this space.
- Creatively evangelize Tradeshift's solutions through videos, blogs, white papers, presentations, web content, & other channels
- Identify new initiatives/opportunities in the supply chain payments, finance & payments space that help to build real market differentiation for Tradeshift
- Think beyond the status-quo to develop solutions & offerings that are non-standard & think above & beyond to bring groundbreaking ideas to life
- Collaborate across boundaries to advocate & communicate clearly the value of a new trade finance solution
- Establish self the Tradeshift thought leader & subject matter expert in the financial services domain
- Partner with Product Management to influence product roadmap & priorities
- Collect, analyze, & manage competitive intelligence. Provide constructive guidance to Product Management & Sales based on insight gained
- Collaborate with Analyst Relations team to set strategy; plan & execute analyst briefings & other interactions successfully
What a day is like:
Lead Tradeshift's go-to-market strategy & execution for our Early Payment finance solutions. Serve as the lead storyteller for Tradeshift's Early Payment & Working Capital solutions. Develop the Tradeshift supply chain finance long term strategy, vision & roadmap by scanning the internal & external environment & anticipating market trends.
You're perfect for this role if you:
8+ years experience in P2P product marketing/management (with an emphasis on financial products), management consulting or financial services
5+ years experience in Financial Services, Early Payments and/or supply chain finance solutions
Exceptional verbal & written communication skills. Excel at telling a cohesive, well-constructed story across all channels
Strong ability to translate technical features & functions into outcome-based positioning & messaging that is meaningful & easily understood by business users & other business stakeholders
Experience with developing pricing models & solution packages
Sharp critical thinking & analytical skills, strong business acumen, & an ability to make well-informed decisions quickly
Ability to assert oneself with respectful confidence, while ensuring positive, collaborative & constructive working relationships are maintained
Ability to manage multiple projects across product, sales, marketing & partners & transition quickly from one to another throughout the day. Operate with a sense of urgency
Ability & desire to successfully organize chaos in a fast-paced & rapidly changing environment
Ability to travel domestically & internationally
At our Headquarters in San Francisco, you'll be surrounded by the best & brightest in the industry, as well as a few of our furry friends. Your colleagues are wicked smart & some of the kindest & nicest people around. We're never assholes. You'll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, & have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
This is a full-time role based in our downtown San Francisco office.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.