As you may have read in the news ..
HelloFresh Acquires Ready-to-Eat Meal Company Factor75
- The acquisition marks the next step in HelloFreshs growth plan in the US to strengthen its leading position & to expand its total addressable market
- Both companies will benefit from their combined resources, operational excellence & data-driven approach
We are extremely excited by this news as we add to the range of products available to our customers.
So what is Factor?
We believe that health & wellness starts with food & what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health & wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit & healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help real people achieve real results without sacrificing time & energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, & our in-house culinary team is constantly working to optimize the nutritional value of every single meal. Meals arrive fresh & are fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven & enjoy!
We are seeking an experienced Transportation Supervisor who must execute the production plan made by the Ops Manager & supervise the CDL & Shuttle Drivers throughout the shift. In this role, you will manage the scheduling of trucks & drivers as well as shipment intercompany & external. In this role you will oversee multiple activities simultaneously & take ownership of the output of drivers. You will also be responsible for exhibiting a strong working knowledge of all Logistics.
As the Manager, Core Product Strategy within Factor, you will support our product strategy, roadmap planning & management of our meal database influenced by customer feedback & market trends. You will have a deep understanding of our target customers & be able to ideate solutions to fit their needs. You will stay ahead of trends to maintain Factor as a leading brand in the market space.
- Own the product roadmap & strategy behind the core offerings
- Manage the long-term health of our recipe database & generate concepts for future meal development, based on the meal category preferences
- Write new recipe briefs based on customer data, with an eye toward filling gaps & pushing for innovation in the recipe database
- Partner with internal data resources & ideate solutions to fill customer needs & drive incremental growth through new solutions
- Create strategy & maintain process for tasting & qualification of new dishes
- Develop & manage timelines, budgets, & product development initiatives for product launches
- Develop test plans & KPIs that assess product success
- Work cross-functionally with Brand & Culinary teams on product positioning & provide recommendations for user experience enhancements
- Liaise between Operations, Procurement, Nutrition, Tech, Customer Care & Legal to ensure product has the necessary resources, parameters & support to succeed
- Partner with Operations on Supply Chain on product development, product execution & fulfillment improvements
- Stay on top of competitor & market trends, develop regular reports to inform product strategy
- Create business cases for product-focused strategic initiatives with financial & organizational rigor
- A Trend seeker: you are in tune with whats happening in the culinary world, & are able to synthesize trends into product ideas aligned to our business
- An Influencer: you use your strong communication skills to effectively promote product innovation strategies & cross-functional partnerships
- Entrepreneurial: youre able to prioritize & manage your own workflow, & youre not afraid to take on responsibility & make real business impact
- Analytical: you can tackle vague, complex problems using data & logic
- Collaborative: you can work with multiple stakeholders to accomplish a shared goal & you actively solicit & respond to critical feedback when appropriate
- Adaptable: youre a quick learner who thrives in fast-paced environments, & you understand the importance of balancing a culinary mindset with business objectives
- Detail-oriented: youre careful & thorough in accomplishing tasks & have great project management skills
- Scrappy: you can quickly make sense of ambiguous situations, roll up your sleeves & get the job done
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Product Development , Product Management or related discipline is a plus
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in consulting, product development, project management, brand management, innovation or related field in the food industry
- Solid understanding on how to develop a product strategy, outline a product roadmap & work cross-functionally on execution
- Experience analyzing & synthesizing data into clear, actionable insights
- Demonstrated success in program or project management
- Success in leading cross-functional teams & managing multiple stakeholders
- CPG, D2C subscription, FoodTech or Retail experience is a plus
- Strong technical skills in google sheet & project management tools
- Travel: <10%
- Competitive Salary
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & Flexible PTO policy
- 40% discount for Factor & 75% discount for HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Access to Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh/Factor not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.