Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 480B recommendations to 1.3B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including Funke, Stroeer, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, Sddeutsche, & Kicker.
Taboolas Publisher Professional Services team is looking for a Solution Engineer to provide a high-level of technical service & support to customers implementing Taboolas products. In this role you will be working with a team of talented individuals who are responsible for delivering best-of-breed solutions to our top customers.
- Assist in the creation & modification of custom user interfaces & logic for Taboolas recommendation modules.
- Collaborate with the business teams throughout the company and work directly with external customers product & technical teams to successfully implement & launch Taboolas products.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting, including DB analysis & reading system logs to identify & solve complex issues.
- Setup, run & analyse A/B tests for customers in order to optimise performance.
- Management of numerous tasks & resources in parallel, prioritising customer requirements & requests.
- Working in high standards to solve Mobile App related tasks & troubleshooting technical implementations
- Write technical notes & documentation to be utilised by others on the team.
- BSc. graduate in tech oriented field or equivalent experience (e.g. Code School/Bootcamp)
- Ability to comply with tight deadlines, & provide creative technical solutions
- Experience providing excellent service to customers, preferably in a technical role
- Strong ability to multi-task & manage competing priorities
- A positive team player with motivation, ambition, & innovative ideas
- Background & experience in Mobile App development environments a plus
- Must have a strong desire to learn new things & continue learning!
- German speaking candidates preferred
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth & offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued & be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture thats international, social & supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, stock options & Perkbox to name just a few.
So if youre ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace & endless opportunities with exciting brands, why not come & see what were all about, you wont be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboolas Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.