We are looking for a Project Coordinator (intern or temporary employee with potential for full time) to join our team! Youll help keep projects moving forward, providing operational & administrative support to design teams, project managers & the studio all to exceed clients expectations. As a Project Coordinator, you will gain experience with managing projects, timelines, & budgets in a creative (dog friendly) environment.
- Help Project Managers plan, execute, & manage projects profitability.
- Help manage changes to scope, budget & time frames with honest, accurate & composed communications.
- Schedule meetings with clients, user research, & internal teams.
- Administrative project tasks including travel, research, requesting supplies, organizing/securing project boards,arrange catering as needed, printing project materials, etc.
- Input key project information into our project tracking system and/or excel as needed.
- Coordinate & help facilitateregular status meetings with internal & client teams & maintain periodic status reports on project progress & budget usage.
- Help acknowledge team success, & monitor morale.
- Provide back-upStudioreception & operations support as needed.
Naturally You Have:
- Lots of initiative eager to take ownership of your work
- A positive attitude, even with the most administrative tasks
- Passion for keeping things organized
- Interest in design or creative services
- Analytical skill set comfortable with data entry & excel
Direct applicants only.We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time